Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Please help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Please help

    My kitten went missing yesterday, my husband left the home approximately at 11am, when my daughter got up Zeeke was not seen which was around 12 noon. Zeeke is approximately 4 months old and he is a mama's boy. He is not prone to wandering and didn't go very far when outside, we have not seen him around the home or on the road. Please help us!!!!!!!!! He is an orange and white kitten approximately 4 months old and was last seen on the southern. PM me if you have any details or know where he may be.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    I'm so sorry. I hope you find the kitten.

    we had one of our cat's go missing early this year. I'm 100% sure no one picked him up because he would hardly come to me or my wife. He was wild when we found him and that was just going to be his way. you could pet him but to call him he would look at you like you were stupid. If anyone other than us even tried to pick him up he would go into a wild fit. We never found him on the road and still don't know what happened.

    I wish you luck. you should contact the local vet's and the animal shelter to keep an eye incase anyone brings him in as a stray.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    Thank you I hope we are able to find him too. I don't know if someone got him or not, he really did not come to you when you called, just sometimes. He would go outside sometimes, he stayed in most of the time. We know of like an hour window maybe hour and a half, Zeeke was likely outside but he didnt' wander far. I made up some flyers to put up for him, with some pictures. We shall see, for all I know some kid went by and took him home saying oh mom look what followed us!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    Hope you find your kitten. It may be a good idea to check with all the neighbors in case a kid did pick him up. Good luck.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    Any old buildings or anything with a door around? We always had cats sneak into them and get trapped if we wasn't careful
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    Does your dryer vent have a cover on it, or could he have escaped to the basement?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    My girlfriend and I had our littlest one missing for hours one evening. She was cying an freaking out. Finally, I got concerned enough to really put forth an effort and found the little booger had crawled into an open drawer and into the drawer below it to take a nap in the sock drawer. I sure hope it's something that simple for you, C. Best of luck.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    OH I HAVE BEEN FREAKING!!!! We have looked in all the good cat hidy spots. He likes the sock drawer, hamper, laundry pile all that but he ain't there. He don't miss a meal, he don't stay away from mom too much in the day either, little mama's boy that one is. He snuck out on my husband. Dryer vent not an issue, basement as well. Rylie was in there since it was storming the night before, Ky and Chris both were searching in there. The old buildings, that is a possibility I guess, not really seen any though. I made flyers my daughter is gonna go put them up.

    Will try to get a pic up of him soon. Have to wait for my technical advisor.....elp6n to get the link and all that set up for me.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    well, we have put up flyers. We had a lead from someone on here THANKS for that information, was not able to figure out who that was, we drove all around the southern though. Hopefully someone will see him on the flyer. We did see the man that Zeeke started following, he said he was walking his dog Friday morn and a little orange and white kitten started following him, and he pointed to the area around our house when he showed us where. He too said he will be on the look out. Which is good cause he walks his dog everyday. Thanks for all the well wishes we will keep looking.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Please help

    zeeke4

    zeeke3

    zeeke1

    zeeke2
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •